CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah.
Syukur nikmat Allah.

Aku anggap aku dah graduate dah sekarang.. or nak bunyik manis sikit, 'unofficially graduated' lah ye. hehe..

So dah habes degree. Degree Show still on going till this Sunday. How to say ahh... aaaa I just wanna cry. Everything going to end soon! :(

Going to miss everything. I mean everything, like every single thing, especially my classmates.

And yeah, while I'm writing this, Kamil updating his cover photo and like the old picture of us together during  Semester 5.

Time ni during presentation ETP. Rasa paling free lah lepas presentation ni. And walaupun jumlah member group yang ramai in one group, Alhamdulillah, we really made it without any internal conflicts. The best group ever!  :)

And this one, rooftop photshoot! Fuuhh.. we have been tortured before this event. Hahaha.. This was after the Pelangi something something.. ahh I dont want to remember what event is this. Haih.. But we end up with joyful feelings... yahooo.. even tho there is one person yang kinda spoil the mood, but whatever~, put aside the negativity.. 



haiihhh.. I hope even dah habes degree pon we still can keep in touch and tak putus2 conversation tuh.


0 pendapat: