Assalamualaikum wbt.
Degree Show is just around the corner and I'm getting weak, I know, yes don't give up. But, I think I kinda lost my passion in this field. I can't find myself, where I am now? But I shouldn't think negative right. I have to remember and think why I'm here, how I'm getting here, I am the only one who know the answer. This is the path that I choose, I have to face it and don't ever looking back, go straight.
I don't know why I've lost my focus. Sometimes I felt useless, I can't even do anything. I don't know how to do this and that while I've learned that. Hopeless. :\
I hope this feeling will go far far away as I don't want to think about it all the time. Well, such an over-thinking I am. I have so many things to do and need to settled down in just 2 weeks! It is really a short period time actually, yes very and I am scared, damn scared beybeyyhh..
Ramadhan is coming in just 10 days. I'm not ready! Well I shouldn't say that right.. I should be thankful as there are more work to do and less eat are better rather than now, a lot of work and all I think is eat eat eat non-stop. 'Moga Ramadhan ini membawa berkat kepada diriku' :)
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Oleh Naimah Mohamed pada 11:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 pendapat:
Post a Comment