Assalamualaikum wbt.
My name is Siti Naimah Binti Mohamed. I am 22 years
old and I live in Shah Alam, the capital of Selangor. I have two sisters and a
brother. I am the youngest and the only one that is studying while others are
working already. I often talk to myself but I am a happy person. A day without
laughter makes my day to be gloomy, so I will make sure that I will laugh or at
least smile to myself.
Since kid, I have been taught by my sister to be
brave to talk with people as she train me to order food in restaurant, pay the
bill at the counter, buy a movie tickets and many more. Therefore, I have no
problem to start a conversation and asking question when I am curious. And also
it turns out to make me a talk active person. With this courage, I
automatically become confident. I am confident to whatever I think is right,
but I took a lot of time to make a decision.
In doing work, I always committed to the work given
when it comes to the grouping work, being a committee to any event or
organization and also helping people when they need help. Meanwhile in
individually work, I usually procrastinate my work but I always keep in mind
that whatever happens, how slow I am doing my work, I must finish it on time.
Alhamdulillah, I never failed to remind myself for that. I am a timely person.
Sometimes, I prefer to wait instead of making people wait for me. I do not feel
comfortable for doing that to people because it makes me feel such a bad
person.
In future, I hope for something bigger is waiting
for me. And I always keep in mind that without much effort, I will not be able
to achieve what I want for myself and family. Hopefully, I will always be
passionate and strong in whatever I do and whatever challenges that I will face
in this world.

0 pendapat:
Post a Comment