CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 27, 2011


Friends come to us since we were child. When we get into school. There, started a new story of our life. There are a good friends and even foes. No friends means no life. Is it?

With friends u can feel the joy more. No pain. You can laugh as much as u want. No pressure at all. Say anything you want to share with them. Feel the truth happiness. Its great right?

Nowadays, I felt like I have no friends in this world. I mean a true friends.
Day by days, I felt like Im losing my bestfriends. One by one.
And day by days, they keep meeting new people in their left, and me, myself will be forgotten by them at the back. Sigh. Poor me, right?

I felt more lonely now.

I am stupid. Nobody wants to get along with me. And, I am fat and ugly too. Plus, my English is broken. I am the foolish one.

Yes, I said dont curse people and world. Curse yourself. Nobody will gone mad right? Haha.


By the time, I kept remembering them as my bestfriends, but do they? Its like Im the one that 'melutut' with you all to go out with me. And I am the one say Hi to you. And were you ever thought of me? Have you ever think wether I am sick or not? Yes that is so cruel.

Oh well. Im just an ordinary girl. Always trying to be humble. And I am low class too. Who is me to you?

*shit what am i talking about.? sigh

Well, I am a bit touching, when you said 'I love my bff'... and yeah my name wasn't there. My name not in your list. That made me down. Still, Im sad.

0 pendapat: