CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 01, 2010

they had just made my day so beautiful
thanks for inviting me
and im having a great time too even a bit bored

:))

Naimah please be strong to face him
You can do it
Because nobody knows your feeling, how you feel and how hurt your heart
Because they'll keep laughing
laugh and laugh looking at your acts with body shacking, nervous and so on, in front of him
They dont know, they cant see that at the same time, u were crying so hard, and there is a pain inside your heart
And it is very hurt too

I thought when I share my problem with someone that I dont really know, it would be easier
They will understand
Have a bit sympathy for me
But then
They re teasing me
You re jerk
You made my heart more more more in pain
HOW SAD
:'(


Work hard for your final.
:))

0 pendapat: