
New song from Maher Zain.
He is Arabian. I GUESS. haha.
Seems like everyone love his song I agree and I admit I enjoyed listening to this song
Ianya bersifat ketuhanan
Everywhere I go this song were played
Even in my class
And my friend set this song as his ringtone I like that way if they really understand what this song means But what I really dont like is when even non-muslim listen to this song.
Kalau bertaubat and masuk Islam takpe jugak. Ini dengar sebagai hiburan -.-
You are so Lame
To make it clear, I made a research and try to understand the lyric.
You should read this
Lirik Maher Zain- Insya Allah
Everytime you feel like you cannot go on
You feel so lost
That your so alone
All you is see is night
And darkness all around
You feel so helpless
You can`t see which way to go
Don`t despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side
Meaning - Setiap kali anda tidak boleh menereuskan hidup, hilang harapan, rasa keseorngan, apa yanga anda nampak hanyalah kegelapan di sekeliling. Anda tidak nampak jalan yang hendak dituju. Jangan hilang harapan kerana Allah SWT sentiasa berada di sisi anda
Insya Allah 2x
Insya Allah you`ll find your way
Everytime you can make one more mistake
You feel you can`t repent
And that its way too late
Your`re so confused,wrong decisions you have made
Haunt your mind and your heart is full of shame
Meaning- Setiap kali anda membuat kesilapan'dosa, anda rasa sudah terlalu lambat untuk bertaubat, anda keliru, dan membuat keputusan yang salah dan ianya menghantui diri anda
Don`t despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side
Insya Allah 2x Insya Allah you`ll find your way
Insya Allah 2x Insya Allah you`ll find your way
Turn to Allah
He`s never far away
Put your trust in
Him Raise your hands and pray
OOO Ya Allah Guide my steps don`t let me go astray
You`re the only one that showed me the way,
Showed me the way 2x
Insya Allah 2x Insya Allah we`ll find the way
Meaning- kembalilah kepada Allah SWT. Dia tidak akan ke mana-mana. Percayalah kepada-Nya. Berdoa dan dan solat lah. "Ya Allah, bimbinglah aku ke jalan yang benar. Engkaulah satu-satunya yang dapat menunjukkan aku jalan yang benar"
By the way if u really understand dont misuse this song.
Please respect
Even if u re Muslim dont get so crazy about this song if u didnt do what the lyric said
Because the singer trying to send the message about Islam. We shouldnt scare about anything out there. Just one which is Allah SWT. And bertaubatlah wahai manusia
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Oleh Naimah Mohamed pada 6:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 pendapat:
Post a Comment